1. LIFA SKILL DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
- Scholarship Application Form – Click here to download
The LIFA Trust awards up to 25 scholarships each year as one of its contributions towards fulfilling its mission: “to support talented youth by providing scholarships on technical education to mould quality Industrial professionals for the corporate by empowering their knowledge and skills through quality education”.
1. To provide ITI scholarship to talented and skilled students those who are facing financial difficulties to study the course.
2. To provide LIFA Scholarship to the interested students to technical side those who have completed non-technical courses and facing financial difficulties.
3. To provide LIFA Scholarship to the qualified youth those who are facing unemployment and interested to study technical course and working in technical sector.
1. Male candidates can only apply for the scholarship.
2. The candidate should be a Keralite and permanent resident in Kerala.
3. Candidate should be passed SSLC/SSC/JTS and having the age of 16 years or above can able to participate in the Scholarship Programme.
4. The candidate should have talent in technical education and having a vision on his future professional career in Mechanical and Engineering Industry.
5. The candidate should be willing to work Abroad if he succeed campus selections.
LIFA Trust Scholarship application invitation opens each year on 1st April until 30th August. Late applications will not be accepted.
Applicant must fill in all the information required as per LIFA Charitable Trust Scholarship Application on or before the closure date.
Applicants should provide a signed letter of intent that outlines their interest and goals for the Scholarship years as well as their professional plans for the future.
A photograph and two signed letters of recommendation are also required. One of the letters of recommendation should be provided by an LIFA ITI Fellow and another from one Govt. Service Official.
Applicants must fill in all the information required as per LIFA Scholarship ProgrammeApplication.
Once the application acceptance has closed, all submitted applications will be forwarded to the LIFA Scholarship Committee for evaluation.
The Committee Members will evaluate the submissions and then meet to discuss them and select the LIFA Scholars for the coming year.
The Committee’s decision will be published at LIFA ITI and also will be sent out via email to all applicants.
As a matter of policy, the LIFA Scholarship Committee does not go into the reasons for its decisions.
LIFA Scholarship Selection Committee will scrutinize the applications based on the following factors:
Talented and skilled students those who are facing financial difficulties to study the course.
Interested students to technical side those who have completed nontechnical courses.
The qualified youth those who are facing unemployment and interested to study technical course and working in technical sector.
Marks of previous examinations.
Financial capacity of the student Technical skill & capacity of the student.
- LIFA Scholarship Programme – Click here to download
- News – Reporter
- Malayala Manorama,DUBAI